Robidoux is a hard red winter wheat developed cooperatively by the University of Nebraska and the USDA-ARS and co-released with the University of Wyoming.
- It is a semidwarf with a medium coleoptile length.
- Moderately late in maturity, which is similar to Wesley.
- Slightly taller than Wesley.
- Moderate straw strength.
- Moderately resistant to stripe rust and moderately susceptible to leaf rust.
- Susceptible to common bunt, a.k.a. stinking smut, and seed treatments are recommended.
- Non-complementary varieties include: Millennium and Wahoo.