Brassica Mix for Ground Cover and Grazing
This Late Summer Program will fit your Management plans if:
- Previous Crop was Soybeans, or Corn
- Planting Date for Cover Crop August to Early September *Irrigate through stand establishment
- My next crop rotation can go to Corn or Soybeans
- You want the Winter annual and Annual Cover Crop Mix to For Ground Cover or Grazing.
- You want to recycle nutrients and fix new nitrogen.
- You can No-Till Drill the seed or Aerial Application. *Irrigate through stand establishment
- Have Not Applied a residual herbicide in the past 12 months.
This Mix Contains: (% by Wt.) Crimson Clover 16.7% Forage Rapeseed 16.7% Radish/ Cover Crop 8.3% Balansa Clover 8.3% Purple Top Turnip 8.3% Annual Ryegrass 41.7%
The Mix Diversity Content: Grass Type 47% Brassica 21% Legume 32%
Seeding Rates: Lbs. per acre Seeds per acre
Soil Builder Rate 12 2,555,000
Low density rate 9 1,916,250
Broadcast or Grazing rate 18 3,832,500
Approximate Seeds Per Pound In Mix: 212,917