Late Summer Mix for Corn Rotation and Ground Cover
This Late Summer Program will fit your Management plans if:
- Previous Crop was Soybeans, or Corn
- Planting Date for Cover Crop is August to Late September
- My next crop rotation can go to Corn or Soybeans
- You want the Winter annual and Annual Cover Crop Mix to use for Graze or ground cover.
- You want to recycle nutrients and fix new nitrogen.
- You can No-Till Drill the seed.
- Have Not Applied a residual herbicide in the past 12 months.
This Mix Contains: ( % by Wt.) Winter Wheat 82.5% Annual Ryegrass 7.5% Hairy Vetch 10.0%
The Mix Diversity Content: Grass Type 95% Legume 5%
Seeding Rates Lbs. per acre Seeds per acre
Soil Builder Rate 40 1,279,000
Broadcast or Grazing Rate 60 1,918,500
Low density rate 30 959,250
Approximate Seeds Per Pound In Mix: 31,975