Late Summer Mix for Cover or Grazing with Triticale
This Late Summer Program will fit your Management plans if:
- Previous Crop was, Soybeans, or Corn
- Planting Date for Cover Crop is August to Early September
- My next crop rotation can go to Corn or Soybeans
- You want the Winter annual and Annual Cover Crop Mix to use for Graze or ground cover.
- You want to recycle nutrients and fix new nitrogen.
- You can No-Till Drill the seed.
- Have Not Applied a residual herbicide in the past 12 months.
This Mix Contains: ( % by Wt.) Winter Wheat 33.3% Spring Triticale 33.3% Winter Triticale 21.3%
Hairy Vetch 5.3% Forage Rapeseed 2.7% Purple Top Turnip 2.7% Oil Seed Radish 1.3%
The Mix Diversity Content: Grass Type 52% Brassica 44% Legume 4%
Seeding Rates Lbs. per acre Seeds per acre
Soil Builder Rate 75 1,697,000
Low density Rate 56 1,272,750
Broadcast or Grazing Rate 113 2,545,500
Approximate Seeds Per Pound In Mix: 22,627