This Late Summer Program will fit your Management plans if:
- Previous Crop was, Soybeans, or Corn
- Planting Date for Cover Crop is August to Early September
- My next crop rotation can go to Corn or Soybeans
- You want the Winter annual and Annual Cover Crop Mix to use for Graze or ground cover.
- You want to recycle nutrients and fix new nitrogen.
- You can No-Till Drill the seed.
- Have Not Applied a residual herbicide in the past 12 months.
This Mix Contains: ( % by Wt.) Forage Oats 31.4% Spring Triticale 31.4% Haybet Barley 31.4%
Forage Rape 2.9% Purple Top Turnip 2.9%
The Mix Diversity Content: Grass Type 56% Brassica 44% Legume 0%
Seeding Rates Lbs. per acre Seeds per acre
Soil Builder Rate 70 1,655,000
Broadcast or Grazing rate 105 2,482,500
Low density rate 53 1,241,250
Approximate Seeds Per Pound In Mix: 23,643